Ep. 6: A Conversation with Artist and Activist Mysonne "The General" – What Matters
Black Lives Matter Global Network Managing Director, Kailee Scales is joined by rapper/activist/author Mysonne Linen to discuss his liberation work and how the murders of Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, and Rayshard Brooks, among others, have traumatized the global community and led Mysonne and so many others around the world to take to the streets in peaceful protest. Mysonne also answers questions from our listening audience and talks about his book I Know My Rights: Bill of Rights – a children's guide to the Bill of Rights.www.blacklivesmatter.com/whatmatters
- Ep. 6: A Conversation with Artist and Activist Mysonne "The General"
- Ep. 5: Talking Activism with Bubba Wallace
- Ep. 4: Black Lives Matter's South Bend Members – Community Organizers
- Ep. 3: Coronavirus – Answering Public Health Concern with Dr. Cedric Dark
- Ep. 2: Say Her Name – Breonna Taylor, a Conversation with Tamika Mallory and Taylor Family Attorney Lonita Baker